Suggested Code: L3260
- Relaxed rocker sole reduces plantar pressure under forefoot and heel by over 25%.
- Square-toe design acts as a bumper to protect the toes when k-wires are present and provides better Left/Right fit.
- Ankle strap seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction.
- Removable Forefoot Closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure.
- Zoned Outsole has an aggressive tread under the mid-foot where traction is needed most.
- Removable Insole features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed. Insole can be totally removed to accommodate DARCO’s innovative Peg Assist™ (PQ Series) customizable off-loading insole.
- Unique Metatarsal Shank under the MP joints increases support and rigidity under the forefoot.
Sizing and Product Codes
Shoe Dimensions (in Inches)
Choice of shoe size is significantly influenced by foot swelling and volume of bandages/cast worn in conjunction with a DARCO shoe. To ensure the best fit, measure the widths and length your injured foot (including any dressings) and select the best shoe size using the graphic below.