The Academy of Lymphatic Studies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information in order to provide information or services to you when using our website information request forms, subscriptions to newsletters, or contacting our customer service representatives by phone. We only collect personally identifiable information that you submit voluntarily:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, mailing addresses, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- credit card or payment information required for payment of your order
The Academy of Lymphatic Studies collects personal information only with the express consent of the user when they request information from our organization. This information is only used when communicating with users as per their indicated preferences and as needed for service-related communications. We may use the information you provide for:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send promotional communication about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
The Academy of Lymphatic Studies does not sell or rent any personal information collected to any outside third party organization.
The Academy of Lymphatic Studies provides users with the ability to opt out from communications from any of our newsletters or promotions. An opt-out option will either appear at the bottom of information or advertisements received by email, or users can reply directly to the emailed information and request removal from that correspondence.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.